240, 480 VAC and 600 VAC, Ranging from 42KW to 144KW
DTH electric boilers produce all the energy required for hydronic systems in a variety of commercial, institutional and industrial applications, such as heated floors, radiators and hot water baseboard heaters.
- Available power output levels between 45 kW and 144 kW with voltages of 600 VAC/3 phase and 480 VAC/3 phase
- Available power output levels between 42 kW and 96 kW with a voltage of 240 VAC/1 phase
- Certified CSA and ASME with a Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- Maximum operating pressure of 30 or 60 psi
(optional 60 psi on 42 kW to 72 kW models with voltages of 600 VAC/3 phases or 480 VAC/3 phases and on 42 kW to 48 kW models with a voltage of 240 VAC/1phase)
- Adjustable operating temperature between 50°F and 190°F
- Electrode low water level gauge (optional on 42 kW to 108 kW models)
- Stand available to stack boilers to reach power output levels between 156 kW and 288 kW
- 15-year warranty on the tank and 2-year warranty on parts
- All stages are controlled by individual temperature controllers. An adjustment generates a modulation of the power based on heating demand
- The tank's boiler water always remains hot.
Adobe Reader is required to view the documents.